Saturday, November 8, 2008

Hello

Hey I'm Maddie,
If you didn't get from the title I live in a french speaking country! Which happens to be France. The title translates as "If wishes were horses..." So....you can guess I like horses too! I live in Perols, France. It is in the south of France, someone told me there are like 345 days of sunshine...no one told me the rainy days were all together! :) It has been raining for like 2 weeks STRAIGHT!!!!! No stop!! Yesterday was like the first sunny day since October 24 ughhh.

We (as in my family) work with another family at the International Chapel. Which reminds me I should probably make sure I have everything before I go.

Write more later,
Maddie

P.S. I LOVE green!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Maddie!
Long time no see :) Hope you visit soon!

-Em

Genevieve Lueck said...

Glad you have a blog! Looks like it will be fun to follow.

Gigi

P.S. I like horses too!

Aunt MiMi said...

Hey Maddie
I forgot to give this blog spot (sounds like acne or you spilled something on yourself!!) to Olivia. I will pass it on when I get home. Miss you tons and tons!
Aunt MiMi

Kendra said...

Welcome to blogging Maddie! I love the title.

Kendra