Wednesday, December 17, 2008

GUESS WHAT?????

I have a HORSE!!!!!!!!! Well she's not really my horse but she's a horse that I'm leasing!! well more like taking care of and riding once a week (she has a bad leg :( ) I have been praying for a horse for like... 6 years!! I sooooooooooo HAPPY!!! Her name is Etoile. (it means star in English) She's a white camargue mare! So my mom told me and i bent down and kissed my dog and then flung my head up and hit it and almost knocked my self out! hehe. Funny huh? I start on Saturday at 11.

Gotta Gallop (hehe gallop)
Maddie and Etoile

P.S. just in case you're wondering it was an early christmas present

1 comment:

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

Hey my name is Allie.
I train guide dogs, and also LOVE horses.
I used to own 6, but now I only own 2.
Check out my dog blog at: http://guidedogawareness.blogspot.com/,
Horses are soo much fun, good luck with yours!:)

Allie & Frankie