IT'S CHRISTMAS!!! lol I LOVE Christmas! But now I'm sad cause it's over. No more chocolate or christmas carols and no more christmas tree. It also means break is sorta almost over :(( The good thing is my aunt and uncle send 3 (yes 3!!!) packages that will probably come tomorrow! YAY
Anywhoo, Kiki( Kendra's nickname that I'm calling her against her will...I'm evil) Mom and Audy are putting together a puzzle and Ella is listening to her MP3 and I am contemplating what to do with my money... jodhpurs.... saddle blanket... jodhpurs.... saddle blanket. I'm SUPER happy with my gifts!
MERRY CHRISTMAS (this is the last time I'll get to say that :( )
A very sad yet extremely happy Maddie and a grazing Etoile ( who is by the way delighted with her carrot)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Merry Christmas:)
I got a new saddle pad for Christmas, hope you spend your money on something good!!!
Frankie's trainer
Post a Comment