Saturday, January 3, 2009

My friends

My friends came!!! I'm super excited! My "Aunt and Uncle" (do you know I have more fake aunt and uncles than I do real ones!!! The life of a missionary kid :D) and my sister/cousin/friend hehe she's not really any of them except friend but she's like all of them!! I love her!
Etoile is AWESOME!!! I rode her today and I was going to go on a trail ride with her but I had to go!

only 1 more day until school ;(

Maddie who is SOOOOO sad she thinks that she is going to faint!

1 comment:

Brandon - The dog with a blog said...

Hi this is Allie,
I am glad you like my blog (my dog's blog:), for your first question:
When you are at your dashboard, click "Layout", then in front of you there is a place to add gadgets, edit the name of your blog, and edit posting. (It’s called "blog posts"), you click "edit" on the bottom of the box that says "blog posts" and from there you have where you can change how many posts to show, and other stuff. The fourth thing will say (1) comments, the number of comments it shows are how many you have on a post, you can change the name "comments" to whatever you like!

And my new horse is a Appaloosa, with a "little" Quarter horse in her. She is a blue roan, and has 1 spot on her!
I will be posting a picture of her on Frankie's blog in a couple days:)
Long comment, but hope it helps!!

Allie & Frankie